Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

I started out my birthday celebration on Friday by going shopping with my mom at the Lake Elsinore Outlets. They have a ton of great stuff there at really good prices. Since I've lost a lot of weight, I needed some new clothes so I got a whole new outfit and then some! Thanks, Mom!



New earrings, shirt, skirt and boots (I also got another pair of earrings and a pair of jeans)


Here's a better view of the boots. I'm modeling them in the store.


On Friday evening, we all went to opening night "Plaid Tidings" at the Welk. It's very similar to "Forever Plaid," except with a holiday twist. I laughed so hard! Every year, the Welk's Christmas show opens around my birthday. I love it! Then, of course, we went to the cast party afterward.



When we got home, Douglas decided to give me my birthday present at midnight.

Here's the bag it came in. He knows how much I love cupcakes (or rather pictures of cupcakes)


There were stickers on the bag!


Inside the bag was.....

A massager! It's purple!


And it lights up when you turn it on!


On my birthday, I invited a few girls over to play Apples to Apples and Disney Scene It and eat chips and chili dip and pizza!

We took 2 pictures, one with Jared and one without. The one without wasn't a very good picture so I'm posting this one. We have Lynn, Katie, me, Karlie and Penny.


Lynn got me this Body Butter that smells amazing! Thanks, Lynn!


I wore the "B-day Girl" sticker on my birthday


Jared made me this. He folded it randomly and stuffed it in an envelope, hence the creases.


Then later in the day, we had a family dinner at Coco's. Mom made me a yummy cake and everyone sang to me in the restaurant (which I was TOTALLY excited about. Yeah.)

Grandma, Grandpa, Jordan, Douglas, me, Jared and Dad (Mom's taking the picture)


Isn't it pretty?


Since we didn't want to put 24 candles on the cake, we put 2 on one side and 4 on the other. Jared called me earlier and left a message on my voicemail: "Nicole, how many candles do you want on your cake? Bye."

1 is the number of people who love me:

*katie said...

Sounds like it was a fun day! I'm glad I was able to be a part of it:)